Library Collection Policy
- If an item which the library does not own is requested more than six times by six different patrons, the library will try to buy the item.
- If a patron finds an item offensive and would like to have it removed from the collection, they have to make the request to the Library Board.
- The library is not affiliated with any religious organization and will carry only those items related to history or theology without promoting one religion over another. We will maintain a balance of materials that is representative of the major world religions and will not carry a disproportionate number of materials for any one religion in the library collection.
- The library will take donations with the agreement that if the library cannot use it as part of the collection we have the right to sell the item.
- The library has an even paperback exchange.